The library staff at the Iliff School of Theology are excited about the upcoming transition to our new discovery interface: Primo. Training opportunities are forthcoming, but here are some of the highlights:
1. Primo allows users to search Iliff resources, University of Denver resources, print resources, and online resources all from one search bar.
2. Searching facets allow searches to be refined by resource type, author/creator, subject, publication date, library location, and more.
3. “Access Online” allows users to access online resources directly from search results.
4. “Virtual Browse” allows users to browse resources near items they have selected.
5. “Get It” allows users to request items to be picked up at the circulation desk.
6. Primo allows users to sign in to manage their library accounts, create an “e-Shelf” to store bibliographic information, and to make requests for library items.
7. If users have any questions about how Primo works, they may click on the green help button at the bottom right of any page to request help.