During the 2014-15 academic year, the community of the Iliff School of Theology committed to year of active discernment that led to a new strategic plan. The first phase of the plan is a three-year cycle that will take us through 2018. Led by President Tom Wolfe through a collaborative visioning process, the community was able to create a collective call to action. In brief, the group determined seven areas of strategic focus with strategies and tactics for each:
1) Sustaining and Enhancing Academic Excellence
2) Attracting and Graduating a Diverse, Meaningfully Engaged, High-Achieving Student Body
3) Preparing and Sustaining Graduates in Lives of Leadership and Service
4) Discerning the Role of Faith, Community, and Academic Leaders as Stewards of the Relationship of a Complex World
5) Identifying New Paradigms Impacting Traditional and Emerging Faith Communities
6) Financing Our Future
7) Internal Operations
Click here to read our entire strategic plan.
In 2016, Iliff demonstrated its commitment to a green future by switching to using 352-solar panel array on the roof of our entire new building complex, which can generate up to 130 megawatts annually. See an aerial video view of the solar panels here.