Margaret E. Scheve Archives
The Margaret E. Scheve Archives contains archival repositories for the Iliff School of Theology and the Mountain Sky Conference of the United Methodist Church.
The archives are documenting Iliff’s COVID-19 experience, click here to participate.
For more information or to schedule an appointment contact Eirn McElroy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading Room Policies & Procedures:
- All first time users must register with the Margaret E. Scheve Archives.
- No food, drink, or gum is allowed.
- Pencils only may be used for note taking. Readers may not use pens, highlighters, markers, or post-it notes.
- Laptops and handheld devices are permitted for note-taking.
- Please maintain the original order of unbound material.
- Theft, destruction, or mutilation of the materials is a crime.
- Materials do not circulate. We reserve the right to inspect bags or other belongings upon leaving the library.
- Researchers are permitted to use a digital camera or other image/video capture devices, without flash, for research purposes at no additional charge. Special Collections and Archives reserves the right to deny permission to photograph or copy items as appropriate due to preservation concerns. Note: Permission to capture images for research purposes does not constitute permission to distribute or publish these images.
- Scanning requests which require more than 30 minutes of work by a staff member may be subject to a processing fee dependent on time spent scanning and editing.