Request a Study Carrel
The Taylor Library provides a limited amount of study carrels to members of the Iliff community. If you would like to request a study carrel for the academic year, please read the study carrel policy and fill out the form below.
Study Carrel Policy
- Carrel assignments must be renewed annually, at the beginning of the fall term, using the form below.
- Priority will be given to students who are in good standing with the institution.
- Only one carrel will be assigned to each person. Lockers are available for additional storage.
- Out of consideration for other library users, please remember that all library materials left in your carrel overnight must be checked out.
- Current and bound periodicals and reference books may not be left in carrels. Any such material found by library staff will be removed and re-shelved.
- The library cannot be responsible for the security of items left in carrels.
- In accordance with fire code, no candles or incense are allowed in the carrels.
- Carrel users are expected to abide by all other library policies.
- Please apply for a carrel only if you will make regular use of it. If throughout the year you decide you don’t need a carrel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students may access their carrels only during library hours.
- The use/storage of coffee pots, hot plates, etc. are not permitted in carrels.